- Make a coffee.
- Start by writing an issue title, and then describing in some detail what the problem is.
- Create sub-issues as appropriate, in a hierarchy until they're of sufficient size to be of an hour to a week in duration.
Here is a list of the software that I use:
- Operating system: Ubuntu
- Web browser: Firefox and Chrome
- IDE: PhpStorm
- Email client: web-based Fastmail and Gmail, and Thunderbird for backups
- Websites: MediaWiki
- Torrent client: Transmission
Time tracking: Hamster, http://projecthamster.org/(crazy PSP-inspired stuff; no longer done)
- Task tracking: Kanboard